The mHealthHub is a virtual forum where technologists, researchers, and clinicians connect, learn, share, and innovate on mHealth tools to transform healthcare. Its mission is to create an innovation ecosystem that fosters the collaborative team science essential for mHealth and data science innovations. The mHealthHub collaboratory offers a “watering hole” where its members can:
- Develop a common vocabulary and a shared understating of the various facets of mHealth.
- Make connections across disciplinary silos, institutional constraints and geographic boundaries.
- Access content curated by mHealth thought leaders.
- Avail of tools and data sets developed by the various BD2K Centers.
- Participate in the mDOT Center’s training program.
- Crowdsource solutions for mHealth challenges.
- Share innovative ideas and develop the collaborations to actualize them.
- Learn about funding opportunities for mHealth research and products.